Paddlespot Foam Paddle Float for Kayaking Self-Rescue.
The Paddlespot Foam Paddle Float is designed to help stabilize your kayak and make it easier for you to get back into the kayak after you have ended up in the water. This buoyant float attaches to one blade of the paddle, while the other blade is placed under the deck lines of the kayak (or self rescue grip). The paddle float then stabilizes the kayak and allows you to easily get back in without losing your balance.
Inflatable paddle floats take up less space, but the advantage of a solid (foam) paddle float is that you don’t have to blow it up when you are in the water.
- Extra large volume for a more stable self-rescue
- Reflectors front, back and above
- Contrasting colors for best visibility
- Two separate pockets for mounting the paddle from both sides of the kayak without having to remove the float.
- Two whistles
- Rounded corners
- The large pocket of the float also has drainage holes
Check out the video below to see how the Paddlespot Foam Paddle Float is used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.